As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cooler Master
E-ATX Mid-Tower PC Case with Tessellated Mesh, 3 x 120mm Pre-Installed ARGB Fans, Tempered Glass Side Panel, USB Type-C 10Gbps, Black, Removable Top Panel, Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh V2Cooler Master
- Multiple cooling options – comes with 3 x cf120 argb frontal fans; the front & top panels each support up to 3 x 120mm fans/2 x 140mm fans, or a 360mm radiator, the rear panel supports 1 x 120mm fan/radiator. Maximize the possibilities -the td500 mesh v2 interior accommodates e-atx up to 12” x 107”, atx, micro-atx and mini-itx motherboards; cpu coolers up to 165mm in height; Graphics cards GFX/GPU up to 410mm in length; PSU up to 200mm in length.
Tempered glass side panel - a removable top panel and tempered-glass side panel provide easy access and showcase system build tool-free design; The PSU shroud comes with a removable cover to showcase or hide the PSU.
3 x 120mm argb fans - pre-installed fan lighting can be assigned via onboard controller or directly connected to an ARGB supported motherboard ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI & ASRock; The front and top panel features Fine Mesh technology for optimal airflow.
Rich connectivity i/o panel - the i/o panel features 2 x usb 3. 2 gen 1 type-a ports, 1 x USB 3. 2 gen 2 type-c port, 1 x audio jack and 1 x Reset/ARGB button for fast data transmission and excellent connectivity.
2. Cooler Master
Tempered Glass, Cooler Master MasterBox 540 ARGB ATX Mid-Tower ARGB Ether Front Panel, Removable Top Panel, Mesh Side Intakes, SickleFlow 120mm PWM ARGB MB540-KGNN-S00, Front DarkMirror PanelCooler Master
- Standardized argb connector & controller included: the argb ether front panel can be controlled via software or the included ARGB controller, pre loaded with unique lighting presets. Argb ether front panel: inspired by the design of automotive lighting, the front panel houses ARGB lighting strips paired with a front diffuser.
Versatile cooling options: support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure high compatibility for liquid cooled systems. Room for upgrades: support for up to a 410mm graphics card, this allows actively cooled units to be installed either with the fan facing the top or bottom, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
Breathable power supply shroud: the psu cover is ventilated on top of the power supply location, a 165mm CPU cooler, with the possibility to install passively cooled power supplies.
International products have separate terms, age ratings, including fit, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, and language of product, labeling or instructions. The controller also comes pre routed to the RESET/ARGB button in the front panel. This design element is fused to the DarkMirror finish of the façade, delivering a unique twist on conventional illumination.
|Length||49.9 cm (19.65 Inches)|
|Weight||7.98 kg (17.6 Pounds)|
|Width||20.9 cm (8.23 Inches)|
3. Cooler Master
Without ODD, Cooler Master MasterBox NR600, ATX Mid-Tower PC Case with Tempered Glass Side Panel, 2 x 120mm Pre-Installed Fans, Multiple Airflow Configurations, Cable ManagementCooler Master
- Minimalist design for improved performance - The case features a minimalistic design with mesh front panel and ventilated top which improve the airflow within the chassis - the top and bottom panels contain magnetic dust filters.
Superior cooling support - two 120mm fans come preinstalled in the front and rear panels - the front panel supports 3 x 120mm fans/1 x 360mm radiator, the top supports 2 x 120mm fans/1 x 240mm radiator and rear supports a 120mm fan/1 x 120mm radiator.
Cable management - cables can be neatly routed through the back of the motherboard where there is a clearance of 20 to 28mm - rubber grommets are used for even cleaner routing. Tempered glass side panel - the nr600 comes with a stylish tempered glass side panel which allows for showcasing the systems build - the side panel sits flush against the chassis, through fastening on the rear panel.
Impressive clearances - the masterbox nr600 can accommodate motherboards of the atx, micro-ATX and mini-ITX type, as well as CPU coolers up to a height of 166mm, graphics card GFX up to 410mm in length and power supplies unit PSU up to 160mm.
4. Cooler Master
Steel Panel, Cooler Master MasterBox MB600L V2, Brushed Steel PC Case with Side Mesh Intakes, Enhanced Cooling Versatility, Improved Internal Clearances, Ventilated PSU ShroudCooler Master
- Well connected - the top i/o panel includes 2 x usb 3. 2 gen1 type-a ports 5mbps and a 3. 5mm headset jack audio + Mic; Includes 2-year warranty. 240mm while the front panel employs enlarged air inlets on either side enabling up to 6 case fans in total rear 120mm fan included.
Enhanced airflow - the v2 chassis includes top panel ventilation & radiator support max. Greater customization - a breathable psu shroud enables inverted or passive cooling builds; A removeable HDD cage under the shroud is ideal for alternative builds or longer PSUs; Includes 18.
5mm of cable routing space and front/top/bottom dust filters. Room for upgrades - the 37l frame accommodates atx, psus up to 160mm with hdd cage; supports top 240mm, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards; CPU coolers up to 161mm; Graphics cards GFX/GPU up to 350mm, front 280mm & rear 120mm radiators.
Elegant mid-tower case - the masterbox mb600l v2 is an upgraded version of the original MB600L featuring a minimalistic brushed-steel front panel with a cunning translucent logo for subtle RGB/ARGB fan backlighting.
|Weight||4.6 kg (10.14 Pounds)|
5. Cooler Master
ATX PC Case with Tinted Front Panel, 3 x 120mm Pre-Installed Fans, Glass Side Panel, Flexible Air Flow Configurations, RGB, Cooler Master MasterBox MB520 RGBCooler Master
- Edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel - Showcase your build and system lighting effects through the 4mm-thick tempered glass side panel. Rear: 1 x 120mm fan and radiator. Components clearance / cable management - supports cpu coolers air/liquid up to a height of 165mm, hidden in the PSU shroud, graphic cards GFX up to a length of 410mm and power supplies PSU up to a length of 180mm.
Fans. Expanding the possibilities - spacious interior layout accommodates standard form factor ATX motherboards for gaming needs Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, Standard ATX.
3 x 120mm rgb fans - the pre-installed fan lighting can be assigned via an onboard controller or directly connected to RGB supported motherboards ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock. The front panel features a smooth reflective finish with tinted transparency and dual air intakes for optimal inward airflow, while the top panel comprises of a perforated mesh for maximum exhaust volume.
Gfx cables can be routed directly through the PSU shroud rubber grommet. Top: 2 x 120/140mm fans and up to a 240mm radiator. Materials: steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic. Multiple fan and radiator configurations - front: 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm* fans, and up to a 360mm radiator with a maximum thickness of 50mm excl. The storage trays, can mount an SSD and HDD simultaneously.
|Manufacturer||Cooler Master Europe B.V.|
|Height||46.81 cm (18.43 Inches)|
|Length||49.61 cm (19.53 Inches)|
|Width||21.79 cm (8.58 Inches)|
6. Cooler Master
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L White versionCooler Master
- The rear supports a 120mm fan or radiator and the top two 120mm fans. The front supports up to two 140mm fans and up to a 240mm radiator. All to ensure you don't have to compromise on performance.
The i/o panel can be adjusted to six different locations. The masterbox q300l case supports cpu coolers up to a height of 159mm, graphics cards up to a length of 360mm, and power supplies up to a length of 160mm.
Patterned Dust Filter. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom. The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance. Minimized dimension with ATX PSU Support. Clean routing space - behind the motherboard tray, 28mm of space is offered for cable management. High flexibility for System Building.
|Weight||6 kg (13.23 Pounds)|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
7. Cooler Master
ATX Mini Tower Case with Full Side Panel Display, and Multiple Cooling Options, Clean Routing, Cooler Master MasterBox Q500LCooler Master
- Multiple cooling options - the bottom panel supports up to two 120mm fans; the rear a 120mm fan or 120mm radiator; the top up to two 120mm/140mm fans or a 120/240mm liquid cooler radiator. Supports standard atx - when housing a standard atx motherboard, the PSU is mounted to the top-front of the chassis inside a height-adjustable bracket.
For mini-itx builds, the psU can be placed in the conventional bottom-rear position for increased front panel ventilation.
Patterned magnetic dust filters - The custom-designed front and top magnetic dust filters are completely removeable and present a sophisticated, yet cunningly minimalist, functional chassis facade. Edge-to-edge display - the square edge-to-edge transparent side panel enables a full display of any system build, and includes an I/O panel which can be rotated into 3 different orientations on either side.
Behind the motherboard tray is 28mm of allocated space for clean cable management. Vertical or horizontal- the masterbox case features rubberized thumbscrews that enable either a standing or laying orientation with fully-perforated panels for multiple airflow configurations.
8. Cooler Master
E-ATX up to 10.5", Three 120mm ARGB Lighting Fans, Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh White Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered GlassCooler Master
- Polygonal mesh features a 3-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
For enthusiast-grade cooling, 2, 360 millimeter radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool. Support for up to 7, 120 millimeter fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow. A crystalline tempered glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics. Materials:Steel, Plastic.
|Weight||6.95 kg (15.32 Pounds)|
9. Cooler Master
Tempered Glass Side Panel, Versatile Cooling & Component Support, Cooler Master CMP 520 PC Case, Mid-Tower ATX Chassis with Mesh Geode Front Intake, 3 x 120mm ARGB Fans, Breathable PSU ShroudCooler Master
- Ample clearances - the spacious interior accommodates mini-itx, micro-atx, a CPU cooler up to 161mm in height, and atx-sized motherboards; Graphics cards GPUs up to 350mm in length, and an ATX PSU up to 160mm in length. Excellent cooling options - in addition to 3 pre-installed 120mm argb intake fans up to 280mm radiator, the CMP 520 supports 2 x 120/140mm fans up to 240mm radiator with RAM < 35mm in the top panel and 1 x 120mm fan or radiator in the rear panel.
Quality features - the cmp 520 comes with a tempered glass side panel; the front i/o features usb 3.
2 gen 1 & usB 2. 0 type-a ports and a 3. 5mm headset jack; Supports 2 x 2. 5" ssd bays and includes a removable HDD cage with 2 x 2. 5/3. 5" drive bays. Refined design - the cmp 520 features an all-black interior with dedicated spaces for cable management; The PSU cover includes top & bottom ventilation that supports standard & reverse oriented ATX PSUs as well as passively cooled units.
Front airflow panel with argb lighting - cmp 520 is a mid-tower case featuring a 3D asymmetrical full mesh front panel with 3 x 120mm ARGB with preset lighting via Reset button intake fans for excellent airflow, while providing efficient dust filtration.
|Height||46.28 cm (18.22 Inches)|
|Length||44.13 cm (17.37 Inches)|
|Width||20.4 cm (8.03 Inches)|