As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viridis Hortus
Thai Hot Chilli Pepper, Bout Jolokia, Habanero Caribbean Red & Scotch Bonnet Red, Viridis Hortus, HOT Chilli Collection Contains 4 Varieties Chilli SeedsViridis Hortus
- Habanero caribbean red 8 hot Chilli Seeds *Scotch Bonnet Red Chilli Pepper 8 Seeds. Sowing instruction’s enclosed with pack. Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range.
Thai hot chilli pepper 6 seeds *Bout Jolokia Hot Chilli Pepper 6 Seeds. Genuine viridis hortus branded products only supplied direct by viridis hortus UK All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked plastic bags Sowing intuitions are included in are Multi packs or available to download via listing or VH Website DEFRA licence No: 7641 Quality Seed Supply only.
Viridis hortus - hot chilli collection 4 varieties, Thai Hot Chilli Pepper / Bout Jolokia / Habanero Caribbean Red / Scotch Bonnet Red.
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.08 Pounds)|
2. Kraido Seeds
Kraido Chilli Spicy Hot Pepper Seeds Cayenne 50 Seeds Capsicum Annuum Grow Your Own Vegetable Whether Indoors in a Greenhouse or Outdoors in Garden or in Large Pots and Containers on a Sunny PatioKraido Seeds
- Very productive, self-pollinating chilli pepper that require a long growing season, and warm to hot temperatures for fruiting. Each plant will produce between 40-60 fruits, 000-50, which are 5. 7" long and 06" thin when fully developed and have a medium spicy taste 30, 000 SHU on the Scoville Scale.
It also adds a nice kick to egg dishes and dry-rubs for meat and seafood. Adequate and steady irrigation is important for maximum fruit production and fruit size. In the packet you will get 50 seeds protected in a little aluminium foil sachet, with sow by date November 2025.
Depending on growing conditions, seeds should germinate in 7-10 days. An easy to grow chilli pepper variety, that can be grown in pots in a greenhouse or, can be grown outdoors in garden or larger pots, after starting off indoors, containers in a warm sunny spot.
While adding a tasty edge to meals, suppress the appetite, can help boost your metabolism for weight loss, compounds in cayenne pepper may help ease pain, burn calories, and relieve congestion. In cooking, fried chicken, enchilada sauce, just a pinch adds a sweet-spicy heat to an entire pot of beans, or even mac n’ cheese.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
3. Red Dragon Seeds
60 Super Hot Seeds, 6 Super Hot Pepper Variety Seeds Including The Carolina Reaper, Chilli Seeds, Super Hot Chilli Seed Variety PackRed Dragon Seeds
- 10 x carolina reaper seeds - the Worlds Hottest Pepper - 2. 2 million SHU. Use perlite to help with drainage and good root growth. 10 x 7 pot pink - 850, 000 SHU. 10 x bhut jolokia ghost pepper-1, 100, 000 SHU.
A sign of this is yellowing leaves. Growing Guide Included. 10 x devil tongue white- 650, 000 SHU. Soil & nutrients: use a good potting soil or seed starter soil. 10 x trinidad scorpion yellow- 1, 200, 000 SHU.
Water: once the seed has sprouted, the root will already be 1 inch or longer so keeping the top of the soil moist is not so important. Chilli Plants hate being overwatered. 10 x 7 pot lobotomy - 1.
1 million SHU. Chilli plants can cope much better with underwatering and will let you know when they need more water by the leaves drooping. This is called "hardening off. Water in the morning or evening when it's cooler to avoid scorching leaves. If you are starting your plants indoors, you might need to use grow lights until they are ready to go outdoors. Fantastic for a Gift.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
HOT Chilli Pepper, 50 Seeds, Habanero Orange, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Planting Depth: 1/4in. Spacing, plant: 24 inches. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Sow seeds 1/4.
Optimum soil temp. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. When 4-5 inches plant 18. Days to germination: 10-21. Days to harvest: 85-95.
Light: greenhouse / Conservatory. For germination: 70 f+. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, HOT Chilli Pepper, Basket of FIRE F1-10 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70 degrees F +. For germination: 70f. Optimum soil temp. Temperature is critical for germination. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
When 4-5 inches plant 12" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.
Keep moist. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Days to harvest: 100 days. Light: Greenhouse/ Conservatory. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Planting Depth: 1/4 inch. Spacing, Plant: 12 inches. Days to germination: 10-21.
6. Moose Seeds
Jalapeno, Ring of fire, Hungarian Hot Wax, Habanero, 4 Pack Chilli Pepper SeedsMoose Seeds
- Habanero orange seeds. Hungarian hot wax seeds. Jalapeno seeds. Collection of chilli pepper seeds to grow your own hot chillis. Ring of fire seeds.
7. Pretty Wild Seeds
Chilli Scotch Bonnet Seeds in Pictorial Packet from a UK Seller Perennial Hot Pepper VarietyPretty Wild Seeds
- Produces small, glossy fruits. Rated 80, 000 to 400, 000 on the Scoville scale. Approximately 10 seeds per packet. From latin America and the Caribbean.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, HOT Chilli Pepper, Habanero Tobago Seasoning 60 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Keep moist. Optimum soil temp. Spacing, plant: 24 inches. For germination: 70 f+. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost.
Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Temperature is critical for germination.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Light: greenhouse / Conservatory. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Days to harvest: 100 Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+. Planting Depth: 1/4in. Days to germination: 10-21.
Super Hot Komodo Dragon Chilli Seeds. Worlds Hottest of 2015 Pack of 10HDIUK
- Komodo dragon Pack of 10 Seeds. Handle with Care. Good quality Seed with High Germination Rate. 1. 4 million scoville rating Hottest pepper of 2015.
|Height||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
|Length||10.2 cm (4.02 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||0.2 cm (0.08 Inches)|