As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Malus 'Jelly King' | Crab Apple | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Characteristics: compact, deciduous tree with a branching habit and mid-green foliage along with white flowers and orange-red fruit. Flourishing season: masses of pure white flowers appearing in Spring followed by orange fruit flushed with pink and red in the Autumn.
Pot size: 12L. Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 2 – 4m. Plant height including Pot: 5 – 6ft.
Dwarf Patio Apple Tree for Garden UK 'Discovery' Malus Hardy Tree Easy to Grow Your Own Eating Dessert Apples Outdoor Garden Fruit Trees 1x 4-Litre Potted Plant by SuttonsSuttons
- Discovery’ is a popular and well-known apple often seen in supermarkets but tastes best when freshly picked from the tree. Comes with Suttons very own cultural instructions. Grow your own delicious eating apples in a pot on your patio with these dwarf variety.
Supplied as 1x apple ‘Discovery’ 4-litre potted plant. All trees need pruning and what makes our patio range special is that they are quite happy in a pot for their entire lives – keep at 75cm tall or allow to grow to 2m.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Low Maintenance, 1 x Malus Apple Gala Plant in a 9cm Pot, Thompson & Morgan Potted Mini Fruit Tree Apple, Heavy Cropping, Delicious Edible Fruit, Ideal for Small Gardens & PatiosThompson & Morgan
- This miniature fruit tree is the perfect addition to patio pots or mixed borders, growing to a compact size and requiring very little maintenance. Fully hardy, thriving in a sunny position. Crisp and juicy texture and sweet flavour, perfect for snacking or juicing.
Potted garden plant, 1 x malus apple ‘gala’ mini fruit tree in a 9cm pot. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Heavy cropping and low maintenance trees plants, producing delicious fruit - grow your own fruit at home! these fruit bushes make great gardener gifts.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Mini dwarf fruit tree apple ‘gala’ is a hardy potted patio fruit tree ideal for growing in small gardens, borders and pots. High yielding with delicious red-flushed dessert apples from early autumn onwards.
Malus Appletini Mini Apple Tree in a 13cm Pot.YouGarden
- Compact growing - ideal for the patio or balcony so everyone can grow them! Pink spring blossom fills your garden with colour.
Masses of mini, golf-ball sized fruits - perfect for kids. A must-have, brand-new variety of easy-to-grow, mini apple tree. Supplied as an established plant in a 13cm pot.
Grow Your Own Fruit Trees, You Garden, Crab Apple 'Red Sentinel' Standard Patio Fruit Tree in a 3L Pot 90cm Tall, Potted Ready to Plant Out Apples Fruit Trees for Gardens and OrchardYouGarden
- Supplied as a 90cm tall standard tree, including 3L pot. Source of food for wild birds, and bees and other beneficial insects love the gorgeous blossom. 3m 10ft in 10 years if left unpruned.
Fully winter hardy. Beautiful pinkish-white blossom, round, sweet fragrance, and plump, cherry red fruits. Will grow to approx. A wonderful crab Apple tree with attractive, gnarled branches.
Apple Three Variety Family Tree BR 1.2-1.5M, You GardenYouGarden
- Perfect in a pot on the patio and easy to take care of. Although small, this amazing tree will give you bumper harvests year after year. Supplied as a bare root tree, ready to plant.
Grow three fantastic apple varieties on just one tree, even if you’re short on space! Scrumptious braeburn, Bramley and Jonagold apples growing in harmony on the same rootstock.
7. Thompson & Morgan
High Yielding with Delicious Fruit in Autumn, Thompson & Morgan Potted Mini Fruit Tree Apple, Easy to Grow, Small Gardens & Patios, 1 x Malus Apple ‘Golden Delicious’ Plant in a 9cm PotThompson & Morgan
- This patio fruit tree is the ideal low-maintenance option for providing height, structure, fruit and ornamental appeal to the garden. These much-loved apples have a crisp, juicy texture and sweet flavour, ideal for snacking, juicing or cooking.
Perfect for growing in patio pots or borders. Ideal gardening gifts for a gardener. Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x Malus Apple ‘Golden Delicious’ mini fruit tree in a 9cm pot. Grow your own fruit at home - perfect for the allotment! Mini fruit tree apple ‘golden delicious’ is a hardy potted patio fruit tree perfect for small gardens, borders and patios.
Grow alongside other fruit, raspberry or blueberry plants. A high yielding miniature apple bush, producing large green-skinned fruits from late summer onwards. Low maintenance, fig or orange trees, or strawberry, such as lemon, producing high yields of edible fruit.
Apple Braeburn Tree in 7.5L PotBEZANO
- Gorgeous fruit will be ready to pick fresh from your tree by mid-October each season. Grown on a dwarfing root stock Will grow to approx 2m 6-7 ft in 10 years. Supplied as a 90-110cm tall, grower quality, multi-branched tree.
The uk's most popular eating apple variety by far that will easily grow and flourish in your garden. Because it is self-fertile it does not need another variety to act as a pollinator.
Apple "Gala" Fruit Tree in 5 Litre Pot 1-1.4M tallToulifly
- Supplied as a 1. 2m tall, grower quality potted tree, grown on dwarfing m26 rootstock. Will grow to approx. 2. 5-3. 5m 8-12ft in 10 years. Fully winter hardy. Rich, complex flavourful apples that are simply wonderful eaten fresh, but will also keep well too.
Mouth-wateringly juicy, super-sweet fruit in early autumn each year. Fiesta is very easy to grow, and gives good crops almost everywhere in the UK.